See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Reducing "Continuing Appropriation" Amounts by 5 Percent
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to adopt an amendment to S Amdt 4674 to HR 3081 that reduces the appropriation amounts in HR 3081 (the "continuing appropriations" bill) by 5 percent, excluding amounts for defense, homeland security, military construction and veterans programs.
- Requires the corresponding continuing appropriation amounts under HR 3081 to constitute a 5 percent reduction in the rates of operations provided in the following Acts (Sec. 101):
- The Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010;
- The Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010;
- The Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010;
- The Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2010; and
- The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010, except for division E.