See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Repeals EPA Emissions Regulations for Cement Manufacturers
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that repeals emissions standards for cement manufacturing plants.
- Repeals the following rules regarding plant emissions (Sec. 2):
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants from the Portland Cement Manufacturing Industry and Standards of Performance for Portland Cement Plants;
- Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Emission Guidelines for Existing Sources: Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units; and
- Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials that are Solid Waste.
- Specifies that the EPA must research and develop new emission standards within 15 months of the enactment date of this act (Sec. 2).