H J Res 117 - Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2013 - National Key Vote
Legislation-Joint Resolution - Joint Resolution Passed (Senate) (62-30) - Sept. 22, 2012 keyboard_arrow_down
See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2013
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a joint resolution that appropriates funds for the 2013 fiscal year.
- Extends appropriations for continuing operations, projects, and activities conducted in fiscal year 2012 to fiscal year 2013 and increases the rate of operations by .0612 percent (Sec. 101).
- Extends any project or activity in the Overseas Contingency Operations at a rate authorized by the amount of the President’s fiscal year 2013 request (Sec. 101).
- Prohibits the use of funds appropriated by this bill for any project or activity for which funds were not appropriated during fiscal year 2012 (Sec. 104).
- Authorizes funding and authority granted for the year 2013 to be available until 1 of the following occurs (Sec. 106):
- The enactment into law of an appropriation for any project or activity provided for in this joint resolution;
- The enactment into law of an appropriations act for fiscal year 2013; or
- March 27, 2013.
- Appropriates $5 million to develop and implement the publicly accessible database of financial disclosure reports required by The Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge (STOCK) Act (Sec. 134).
Legislation-Joint Resolution - Joint Resolution Passed (House) (329-91) - Sept. 13, 2012 keyboard_arrow_down