See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Preventing Greater Uncertainty in Labor-Management Relations Act
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that prohibits the National Labor Relations Board from taking any action that requires a quorum of members.
- Prohibits the National Labor Relations Board from taking any action that requires the minimum number of members necessary to conduct business, including appointing any personnel and implementing any decision, rule, vote, or other action taken on or after January 4, 2012 (Sec. 2).
- Specifies that the provisions in this bill will terminate on the earliest of the following dates (Sec. 3):
- The date on which the Senate confirms all members of the Board;
- The date on which the Supreme Court issues a decision on the constitutionality of the appointments to the Board made in January 2012; or
- The date on which the first session of the 113th Congress adjourns.