See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Prohibits Funds from Being Used for Certain Climate Change Reports
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to adopt an amendment to HR 4435 that prohibits funds from being used for the implementation of certain climate change assessments and development plans.
- Prohibits the funds appropriated to the Department of Defense for fiscal year 2015 from being used for the implementation of the following climate change assessments and development plans:
- The U.S. Global Change Research Program National Climate Assessment;
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's Fifth Assessment Report;
- The United Nation's Agenda 21 sustainable development plan; or
- The May 2013 Technical Update of the Social Cost of Carbon for Regulatory Impact Analysis Under Executive Order 12866.