See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations and Rescissions
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that rescinds $15.59 billion in formerly appropriated spending and appropriates $7.21 billion in emergency funds.
- $6.55 billion in appropriations to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for disaster relief.
- $5.13 billion in rescissions from Annual Contributions for Assisted Housing.
- $2.09 billion in rescissions from the Grants-in-Aid for Airports contract authority balances.
- $1.38 billion in rescissions from the Employment and Training Administration, including funds from the School-to-Work Opportunity Act, Community Service Employment for Older Americans, and the Job Training Partnership Act.
- $1.18 billion in rescissions from Assistance for the Renewal of Expiring Section 8 Subsidy Contracts.
- $1.08 billion in rescissions from the Environmental Protection Agency for Water Infrastructure/State Revolving Funds.
- $631.41 million in rescissions from the Federal Buildings Fund.
- $352.391 million in rescissions from the Administration for Children and Families.
- $204 million in rescissions from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.