See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Interior Department FY99 Appropriations bill
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates $13.6 billion for the Department of the Interior and related agencies for fiscal year 1999.
- $1.71 billion for the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- $1.63 billion for the National Park Service.
- $1.13 billion for the Bureau of Land Management.
- $774.84 million for the U.S. Geological Survey.
- $744.89 million for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- $278.49 million for the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement.
- $230.26 million for departmental offices.
- $122.52 million for the Minerals Management Service Related Agencies.
- $2.52 billion for the Department of Agriculture.
- $2.25 billion for the Department of Health and Human Services, including $1.93 billion for the Indian Health Service.
- $1.28 billion for the Department of Energy.
- $797.1 million for other agencies including the Smithsonian Institution, the National Foundation on the Arts and Humanities, and the National Gallery of Art.