See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Kosovo Emergency Supplemental Appropriations bill
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that provides $13.06 billion in emergency supplemental appropriations.
- $1.83 billion for military pay and retirement funds.
- $1.09 billion for the Agricultural Credit Insurance Fund to provide farm loans.
- $831 million for military construction.
- $351.5 million for base operation support costs.
- $307.3 million for military training, equipment maintenance and associated support costs.
- $240 million for the NATO Security Investment Program.
- $180 million for assistance to Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Romania, and for investigating war crimes in Kosovo.
- $156.4 million for military recruiting and advertising initiatives.