See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: 2000 Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates $12.7 billion for emergency supplemental appropriations for fiscal year 2000.
- $2.05 billion for the Overseas Contingency Operation Transfer Fund, for military personnel and operations and maintenance.
- $1.7 billion for counternarcotics operations, including $1.1 billion for Plan Colombia and Andean Regional Counternarcotics Activities.
- $1.32 billion for Defense Department operation and maintenance funding.
- $750 million for the Defense Health Program.
- $104 million for the State Department, relating to its role in assuring the security and maintenance of United States missions.
- $100 million for wildfire management.
- $95.82 million for assistance to Eastern Europe and the Baltic States, including $12.4 million for assistance for Kosovo.