See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2002
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to adopt a conference report that would appropriate $2.98 billion to the legislative branch for fiscal year 2002.
- $607 million for the Senate.
- $878 million for the House of Representatives.
- $70 million for the new Capitol Visitors Center.
- $126 million for Capitol Police.
- $452 million for the Library of Congress.
- $422 million for the Government Accounting Office.
- $110 million for the Government Printing Office.
- Provides for a 4.6% cost of living adjustment for Congressional staff members.
- All equipment and products purchased with these funds are to be American-made.