See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Energy and Water Appropriations, FY 2004 bill
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to adopt a conference report on a bill that appropriates $27.3 billion for energy and water development for the fiscal year 2004, and for other purposes.
- $22 billion for the Department of Energy.
- $4.57 billion for the Army Corps. of Engineers.
- $948.3 million for the Bureau of Reclamation.
- $580 million for additional development of the nuclear waste storage at Yucca Mountain in Nevada.
- $7.5 million to study a Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator (“bunker buster”).