See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Legislative Branch FY 2007 Appropriations Bill
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates $3.07 billion to the Legislative Branch for fiscal year 2007.
- Appropriates $1.14 billion for the salaries and expenses of the House of Representatives.
- Appropriates $488.23 million for the Government Accountability Office.
- Appropriates $611.50 million for the Library of Congress.
- Appropriates $363.13 million for the Architect of the Capitol.
- Appropriates $259.10 million for the Capitol Police.
- Appropriates $130.52 million for the Government Printing Office.