See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Commerce Department Appropriations Bill FY 2006
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates $59.84 billion for the Departments of State, Justice, and Commerce, scientific programs and related agencies for the fiscal year of 2007.
- Appropriates $22.73 billion for scientific programs, including $16.71 billion for NASA and $6.01 billion for the National Science Foundation.
- Appropriates $22.23 billion for the Department of Justice, including $5.96 billion for the FBI.
- Appropriates $10.78 billion for other agencies, including $7.5 billion for the Business Loans Programs Account.
- Appropriates $7.67 billion for the Department of Commerce.
- Appropriates $7.36 billion for the Department of State, including $2.26 billion for International Organizations and Peace Keeping.