See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Replacing Titles I and II of House Amdt 1 to HR 2206
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to replace titles I and II of House amendment 1 to H.R. 2206 (or, if amendment 1 fails, to replace the Senate amendment changes).
More Info About this Vote
- Appropriates the following:
- $350 million to the Department of Agriculture;
- $162.56 million to the Department of Justice;
- $88.69 billion to the Department of Defense;
- $63 million for the Department of Energy, Atomic Energy Defense Activities;
- $5.18 billion for the Department of State and Related Agency; and
- $3.40 billion for the Department of Homeland Security and Hurricane Katrina Recovery.
- States that the US Strategy in Iraq will be determined by the Iraqi Government's ability to meet specified benchmarks (Sec. 1314).
NOTE: THIS IS A SUBSTITUTE AMENDMENT, WHICH REPLACES THE ENTIRE TEXT OF THE LEGISLATION WITH A NEW TEXT. THE DEGREE TO WHICH THE SUBSTITUTE BILL TEXT DIFFERS FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE TEXT CAN VARY GREATLY.