See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Appropriations for the Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, and the Judiciary
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that would make appropriations for the Commerce, Justice, Judiciary, and State Departments, and for other purposes for the fiscal year ending September 20, 2004.
- $20.3 billion for the Department of Justice.
- $5.26 billion for the Department of Commerce.
- $5.2 billion for the Federal Judiciary.
- $8.4 billion for the State Department and Broadcasting Board of Governors.
- Prohibits funds allocated in the bill be used by the Federal Communications Commission be used to grant licenses for a commercial TV broadcast station that would allow the station to reach more than 35% of the national audience.