See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Treasury and General Government Appropriations Act, 2001
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that would appropriate $29.1 billion, $14.1 billion of which is allocated for discretionary spending, to the Treasury Department, United States Postal Service, and other agencies.
- $13.2 billion for the Treasury Department, including $8.5 billion for the IRS, $1.8 billion for the Customs Service, $823.8 million to the Secret Service, and $731.3 for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
- $201.2 million for the National Archives and Records Administration.
- $96.1 million for the United States Postal Service.
- $93.5 million for the Office of Personnel Management.
- $67.1 million for Office of Management and Budget.
- $40.2 million for the Federal Election Commission.
- $34.52 million for the Office of the Inspector General.