Ted Cruz's Ratings and Endorsements
Office: U.S. Senate (TX) - Jr, Republican
- Americans for Legal Immigration
- Armenian National Committee of America
- Empower Texans/Texans for Fiscal Responsibility
- Family Research Council
- National Border Patrol Council
- National Rifle Association
- Republican Liberty Caucus
- Senate Conservatives Fund
- Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund
- Texans for Toll-free Highways
- Texas Alliance for Life
- Texas Eagle Forum
- Texas Farm Bureau Federation
- Texas Home School Coalition Association
- Texas Patriots PAC
- Texas Right to Life Committee
- The Club for Growth
- Young Conservatives of Texas
Vote Smart displays all known interest group ratings for each candidate and official, regardless of issue or bias.
Keep in mind that ratings done by special interest groups often do not represent a non-partisan stance. In addition, some groups select votes that tend to favor members of one political party over another, rather than choosing votes based solely on issue concerns. Nevertheless, they can be invaluable in showing where an incumbent has stood on a series of votes in the past one or two years, especially when ratings by groups on all sides of an issue are compared. Website links, if available, and descriptions of the organizations offering performance evaluations are accessible by clicking on the name of the group.
With rare exceptions, Vote Smart displays interest group ratings as a 0-100 percentage. While many interest groups use percentages as ratings to begin with, please note that Vote Smart has translated some ratings to a percentage from a different rating system for consistency and ease in understanding. Please visit the group's website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Voter Information Hotline at 1-888-VOTESMART for more specific information.