FRC Action (Family Research Council)
"Based in Washington, D.C., FRC Action is the legislative affiliate of Family Research Council. We seek to educate and influence elected officials on Capitol Hill and in the states, activate our grassroots network, and mobilize Values Voters on behalf of faith, family, and freedom. FRC Action is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit and was founded in 1992. FRC Action exists so that our nation's most fundamental values are represented as we impact public policy, influence elections, and support candidates who share our values for public office." **Additional ratings and endorsements can be found under Family Research Council.**
- 2019 Positions
- 2018 Positions
- 2017 Positions
- 2015 Positions
- 2014 Positions
- 2013-2014 "Vote Scorecard of the 113th Congress"
- 2012 "Vote Scorecard of the 112th Congress: Second Session"
- 2011 "Vote Scorecard of the 112th Congress: First Session"
- 2009-2010 "Vote Scorecard of the 111th Congress"
- 2007-2008 "Vote Scorecard of the 110th Congress"
- 2006 "Vote Scorecard of the 109th Congress: Second Session"