See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: District of Columbia Fiscal Year 1994 Appropriations Bill
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates $4.14 billion for the District of Columbia (DC).
- Repeals ban on the use of funds to perform abortions.
- Prohibits the use of public funds to implement or enforce a system that allows the registration of unmarried individuals that live together.
- Authorizes $3.75 billion from the general fund for DC, including $914.83 million for human support services, $907.97 million for public safety and justice, and $711.81 million for the public education system.
- Authorizes $700 million federal funds to the District of Columbia.
- Authorizes supplemental $133.57 million additional funds for DC in 1993.