See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Transportation, Treasury and Housing Appropriations Act
Vote Smart's Synopsis:
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates funds for Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, District of Columbia, and independent agencies for FY 2007.
- Appropriates $51.43 billion for the Department of Transportation, including $15.2 billion for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and $1.1 billion for Amtrak.
- Appropriates $35.3 billion for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, including $15.78 billion for rental assistance programs.
- Also included the following appropriations:
- $9.71 billion for the Department of the Treasury;
- $6.05 billion for the Judiciary;
- $682.51 million for the Executive Office, including $450,000 for compensation of the President; and
- $575.2 million in federal appropriations for the District of Columbia.